The students of the PrairieWood Transition Center are very busy! Visit our Blog weekly for updates directly from the students regarding that weeks events and happenings.

Monday, August 23, 2010

Our first week...

The students have returned and our new year is in full swing.  Here is what they had to say about the events of the first week...

"I went in the community.  We washed dishes." -Ahsia

"I went  out in the community.  It is fun.  I read a book.  It is fun.  We did laundry." -Kendra

"I went out in the community." - Andy

"This week at PrairieWood I went shopping for supplies at Walmart." - Brian

This week at PrairieWood I made lunch and washed dishes.  I also went bowling." - Sarah

"This week at PrairieWood I went to Walmart and Staples.  We didn't find everything on our list, but we found two things.  Today we're going bowling.  I love bowling." - Cassie B.

Thanks for tuning in.  We enjoy sharing all our activities and hard work with you!

~The Students and Staff of PrairieWood

No comments:

Post a Comment