The students of the PrairieWood Transition Center are very busy! Visit our Blog weekly for updates directly from the students regarding that weeks events and happenings.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A whole lot of learning...

PrairieWood Transition Center students are very busy every day.  They have learned their routine and fly through the day as independently as they possibly can.  This week, we decided to take some time in our afternoon to reflect on the learning we do each day.  You will now see in their notebooks that they talk about what they have learned each day.  It is our goal to learn NEW things each day.  We hope you enjoy reading about all of our new learning in the notebooks each night!  Our guest blogger this week is Andy.  He'd like to tell you what he learned this week at PrairieWood.

I learned how to make a bagel pizza in the microwave.  It was good.  I learned how to empty the vacuum cleaner.  I filled it up with paper from the shredder.  I learned that I really like to shred paper.  I went swimming at the YMCA this week.  I am working for Mike picking up trash.

Thanks for stopping in to read our Weekly blog.  Please check back often and see what we're up to!

No comments:

Post a Comment