The students of the PrairieWood Transition Center are very busy! Visit our Blog weekly for updates directly from the students regarding that weeks events and happenings.

Monday, October 10, 2011

Great Work Experience!

PrairieWood students are really enjoying their work experience placements this fall.  Students have been placed in sites based on their job interests as well as their ability to do particular jobs.  We so appreciate the local businesses that provide work opportunities for our students.  Our feature blogger, Cassie, had a great week at work!  Here is what she has to say...

"This week at PrairieWood I learned about working as a team when sweeping towards each other and dumping the garbage can full of leaves and garbage.  I enjoyed playing with a puppy at Pet's Playhouse when my work was finished.  I was challenged by keeping the papers in my lap at Pet's Playhouse.  At PrairieWood I would like to learn more about community signs for indoors." 


Playing with a puppy after finishing all their work at Pet's Playhouse

Hard at work sweeping!

No comments:

Post a Comment