The students of the PrairieWood Transition Center are very busy! Visit our Blog weekly for updates directly from the students regarding that weeks events and happenings.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Short and Sweet!

Happy Tuesday!  It sure feels good to be writing this to you on a Tuesday afternoon that is OUR Friday!  While we had a short week at PrairieWood, we managed to keep ourselves very busy.  We hope you have a wonderful and long holiday weekend!  Our feature blogger this week is Kaitlyn.  Here is what she has to say about her week at PrairieWood.

"This week at PrairieWood I learned about about the "Happy Feet" movie in the News2You.  I enjoyed going to the High School for my Special Olympics banquet.  I was challenged by painting ceramics.  At PrairieWood I would like to learn more about a job working at Ruby Tuesday's."

Until next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment