The students of the PrairieWood Transition Center are very busy! Visit our Blog weekly for updates directly from the students regarding that weeks events and happenings.

Friday, January 25, 2013

A New Semester

It is a new semester at College Community School District.  For PrairieWood students this means some changes in work sites.  Several of our students just started a Work Evaluation through Goodwill Industries.  Several of our students are starting community jobs and getting paid!  Exciting times at PrairieWood.

We enjoyed a quiet day, by Friday standards, at PrairieWood today.  We completed our usual center chores this morning, enjoyed a delicious (and student made) lasagna for lunch, and did some painting at the center as well.

Our feature blogger this week is Sarah.  Here is what she has to say about her week at PrairieWood...

"This week at PrairieWood, I learned cooking.  I made burrito.  I enjoyed playing a game.  It is called raking the leaves.  I was challenged by city bus.  At PrairieWood I would like to learn more about News2You.  I like going to the Rec. Center."

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment