The students of the PrairieWood Transition Center are very busy! Visit our Blog weekly for updates directly from the students regarding that weeks events and happenings.

Friday, September 20, 2013

Prairie Pride

Well, we just got back to the center from a chilly trip around Prairie's campus for the homecoming parade.  What fun we had!  We saw so many familiar faces from all our years in the wonderful schools at Prairie.  We had fun waving, smiling, saying hello, and showing our Prairie Pride!


Our feature blogger this week is a young man who had a great week at PrairieWood.  Here is what Kyle has to say...

"This week at PrairieWood I learned where to find refried beans at HyVee.  I enjoyed eating pizza for lunch.  I was challenged pulling out big staples at my job.  I also sometimes get snacks in the break room at Kenwood.  I like that a lot!"

Have a great weekend!  Enjoy the fall weather!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment