The students of the PrairieWood Transition Center are very busy! Visit our Blog weekly for updates directly from the students regarding that weeks events and happenings.

Friday, March 25, 2011

Back at it...

After a restful week off, PrairieWood students and staff did not hesitate in getting back to business upon our return from Spring Break.  First thing Monday morning, we were off to the Grocery Store where we were in search of bargains and the items listed on our individual grocery lists.  We also took time this week to use the city bus to travel to a coffee shop not far from the transition center and make a purchase.  Work sites were business as usual as well.  We are happy to be back in the swing of things and anxious about all the fun things on our horizon this spring!  This week we will feature TWO bloggers: Cassie B. and Kendra.  Here is what they have to say about their week at PrairieWood.

Cassie B.:
"This week at PrairieWood I learned where Coffee Talk was located.  I enjoyed dusting shelves at camp.  I was challenged by opening the pop machine at work.  At PrairieWood I would like to learn more about how to compare prices at any of the stores, like Hy-Vee." 

Kendra:
"This week at PrairieWood I learned about the Cherry Blossom festival in News2You.  I enjoyed completing all my worksheets: Counting Wizard, Fill in the Blanks, and Survival Signs review.  I was challenged by the Opposites worksheet.  At PrairieWood I would like to learn more about walking outside."

Happy weekend to all our friends and readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment