The students of the PrairieWood Transition Center are very busy! Visit our Blog weekly for updates directly from the students regarding that weeks events and happenings.

Friday, May 13, 2011

And the countdown continues...

School is definately winding down.  With the beautiful and summer-like weather we experienced this week, we found it difficult to focus on the tasks that our school days require of us.  We are ready for summer!  Our feature blogger this week is Kendra.  Here is what she did this week at PrairieWood...


"This week at PrairieWood I learned about Jumping Frogs in my News2You.  I enjoyed coloring on one of my worksheets.  I was challenged by working hard.  At PrairieWood I would like to learn more about playing my favorite Dolch word game."

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment