The students of the PrairieWood Transition Center are very busy! Visit our Blog weekly for updates directly from the students regarding that weeks events and happenings.

Monday, October 29, 2012

Business as usual

Last week was a pretty run of the mill, business as usual kind of week.  We were busy learning to be independent nothing got in our way!  These are the best kind of weeks at PrairieWood!  Our feature blogger this week is Nick.  Here is what he had to say about his week at PrairieWood.

"This week at PrairieWood I learned bowling.  I enjoyed city bus.  I was challenged by work at Yellow Book.  At PrairieWood I would like to learn more about astronauts.  I do a lot of drying dishes at PrairieWood."

Looks like we have some learning about astronauts to take care of!  Until next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment