The students of the PrairieWood Transition Center are very busy! Visit our Blog weekly for updates directly from the students regarding that weeks events and happenings.

Monday, October 1, 2012

Spirit for TWO schools!

This past week we celebrated College Community School district's homecoming by participating in the Homecoming Parade.  We showed our school spirit for BOTH schools by representing our Prairie connection as well as celebrating our connection with Kirkwood.  Thanks to the help of a Kirkwood truck and trailor we enjoyed the parade in style!

Our feature blogger this week is Mason, here is what he had to say about his week at PrairieWood...
"This week at PrairieWood I learned how to use a digital camera.  I enjoyed painting a poster for homecoming.  I was challenged by getting the meat to stay on the bun when cooking lunch for my class.  At PrairieWood I would like to learn more abou where everything is at Walmart.  I had a great week at PrairieWood!"
Ready and Waiting for the parade to start!

Showing off our Kirkwood Blue!

Here we go!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment