The students of the PrairieWood Transition Center are very busy! Visit our Blog weekly for updates directly from the students regarding that weeks events and happenings.

Thursday, November 4, 2010

What a SHORT week!

We are coming to you a little early this week...with no school on Friday, November 5th, we had to make sure we did our journaling a little early to share you all the events we managed to pack into our short week.  We had an unsusal day on Tuesday, and we appreciate everyones flexibility and understanding with our early dismissal, and all the craziness that came with that.  We hope everyone enjoyed the extra time they had at home that day.  Our feature blogger this week is Ahsia.  Here is what she has to share...

"This week at PrairieWood I learned how to make a pancake roll-up.  I enjoyed taking the cans and plastic to the recycling center.  I was challenged by finishing one job before moving onto the next job at work.  I would like to learn how to make cheese pizza on my own."

 Thank you for checking out our blog and keeping up with all the things we do.  Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. what kind of stuff is in a pancake roll-up? I am sure my wife would love something with chocolate or strawberries. Is this possible? If so, I would love a recipe! Thank you!

    - Mr. Kunsman

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pancake roll-up is a frozen pancake wrapped around a cooked sausage and dipped in syrup. We can all make it by ourselves. It is kind of a tricky cooking project. The recipe has lots of steps!

    Thank you for reading our blog and your interest in PrairieWood Mr. Derrick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow sounds difficult but yet delicious. I might have to look it up!

    ReplyDelete