The students of the PrairieWood Transition Center are very busy! Visit our Blog weekly for updates directly from the students regarding that weeks events and happenings.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Coming to you early...

We are coming to you a little early this week thanks to a Holiday on Friday.  PrairieWood students fought through the rain and cold this week to continue with our usual activities.  Trudging to work through the rain is not as much fun as trudging to work through the sunshine.  We are hoping Spring decides to join us next week and make our activities a little more enjoyable.  Our feature bloggers this week are Andy and Sarah.  This is what they had to say about their week at PrairieWood.

Sarah: "This week at PrairieWood I learned to shop at HyVee for Pineapple.  I enjoyed cooking Pepperoni Melts.  I was challenged by sweeping.  At PrairieWood, I would like to learn more about Group Homes."

Andy: "This week at PrairieWood I learned to vacuum upstairs at work.  I enjoyed vacuuming up sawdust.  I would like to learn more about the other people I work with and cleaning windows.

Have a happy and safe holiday weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment