The students of the PrairieWood Transition Center are very busy! Visit our Blog weekly for updates directly from the students regarding that weeks events and happenings.

Friday, February 17, 2012

Stovetop cooking...

PrairieWood students spent the week practicing their stove top cooking skills by making French toast.  They are pretty good at preparing this delicious breakfast treat!  Maybe they could make it at home this weekend...

Our feature blogger this week is Ahsia.  Here is what she has to say about her week at PrairieWood. 

"This week at PrairieWood I learned how to make a vegetable in the microwave for lunch.  I enjoyed making french toast.  I was challenged by staying on my feet while getting out of the van.  At PrairieWood I would like to learn more about making different breakfast foods.  I think I am pretty good at vacuuming at the center."

Enjoy this beautiful sunshine and spring like weather this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment