The students of the PrairieWood Transition Center are very busy! Visit our Blog weekly for updates directly from the students regarding that weeks events and happenings.

Friday, February 10, 2012

We love our routine!

We have quite the routine at the Transition Center...certain things get done on certain days and our students love knowing what to expect!  We don't break routine too often, but sometimes are forced to, thanks to things we cannot control...that's life!  This week we were able to stick to our routine for the most part and we have a group of happy students because of it!  Our feature blogger this week is Brandon.  Here is what Brandon has to say about his week at PrairieWood...

"This week at PrairieWood I learned about the City bus.  I enjoyed washing dishes with my friend Kaitlyn.  I was challenged by shredding paper and changing the bag.  At PrairieWood I would like to learn more about sorting and counting money.  I really enjoyed dancing at Super Skate last week."

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment