The students of the PrairieWood Transition Center are very busy! Visit our Blog weekly for updates directly from the students regarding that weeks events and happenings.

Friday, February 3, 2012

"Super" Week!

Each week we read and complete activities from the current events publication News2You.  It is a favorite, and everyone looks forward to the new topic each week.  This week, News2You focused on the upcoming Super Bowl and we all found the information very interesting!  Our feature blogger this week is Cassie.  Here is what she had to say about her week at PrairieWood.
" This week at PrairieWood I learned about the Super Bowl in my News2You.  I enjoyed working at Pet's Playhouse.  I was challenged by bending my knees when doing dog and cat food bags at work.  I am bummed that "Sparky" is going to be sold on Friday."

Please enjoy the video of everyone enjoying the music at Super Skate today!
Have a "Super" weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment